Jennifer Cameron, R.Ac.
Jennifer is a Registered Acupuncturist with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario. She earned her Master’s Degree in Acupuncture at the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture.
Using the theories of Chinese Medicine, Jennifer will work to find the root cause of your discomforts. She views the body as a whole, with interconnected parts that influence one another. Everything you experience is part of the puzzle and is manifesting due to an underlying imbalance. Jennifer will find your unique pattern in accordance with Traditional Chinese Medicine and will create a tailored treatment plan to restore balance and support your body so that it can return to a state of well being. In addition to acupuncture, Jennifer may incorporate cupping, gua sha, or tui na massage to improve therapeutic outcomes when applicable.
Note: Jennifer's treatments are covered under most extended health care benefits under the category "Acupuncture."
Benefits of Acupuncture
Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used medical procedures in the world. The technique involves the insertion of sterilized, disposable needles to stimulate specific points on the body. Acupuncture is particularly beneficial for:
- Reducing pain (especially back and joint pain or arthritis)
- Improving headaches
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Promoting reproductive health and fertility
- Balancing hormones
- Promoting relaxation
- Improving circulation
- Improving digestive health
- Promoting better sleep
- Supporting overall health
Pricing for Acupuncture Visits*
|Initial Consultation and Treatment (60 min)
- Acupuncture visits are exempt from HST.
- Day and evening appointments are available.
- Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be billed to your account.