Simon Fraser, M.O.MSc, BSc.
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner (OSTCAN Certified)
Simon graduated from the Canadian Academy of Osteopathy where he completed a Master in Practice Diploma of Osteopathic Manipulative Sciences (M.OMSc). This classical training grants students an in-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology, so they can treat the layers of bodily structure on a personalized, individual level.
Prior to this, Simon worked in the HealthCare field as a Medical Sales Representative for over 15 years. It was from his experience working in this field that he developed a desire to be more involved in patient care.
Simon is now offering his osteopathy services at Ezentials and is currently accepting new clients. Bilingual services are available.
Osteopathy helps to align your structure so that your body can heal itself based on 3 Fundamental Principles.
- The body is a dynamic unit of function, meaning that everything is interconnected.
- The body is able to self-heal and self-regulate naturally.
- Structure governs function; meaning that the proper alignment of all layers of structure gives the body the ability to function as it was designed. Osteopathic Manual Practitioners do not heal the body, rather they are facilitators of health.
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners do not heal the body, rather they are facilitators of health. First introduced by founder A.T. Still in the 1870s, osteopathy is a science, a philosophy, and a practice.
Examples of conditions that may benefit from osteopathy include:
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Nerve Entrapments (Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica, etc.)
Symptoms arising from colds/flus/infections
Children’s issues (constipation, sleeping disturbances, rashes, allergies, ear infections, colic, etc.)
And much more...
Pricing for Osteopathy Services
|Initial Intake and Treatment (Adult – 40 min)||$105.00 + HST|
|Initial Intake and Treatment (Child 13 and under – 40 min)||$75.00 + HST|
|Follow-up Treatment (Adult - 20 min)||$70.00 + HST|
|Follow-up Treatment (Child 13 and under – 20 min)||$50.00 + HST|
|Complementary Meet-and-Greet (15 min)||$0.00|
- Bilingual services are available.
- Day and evening appointments are available.
- Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be billed to your account.
For more information on Simon’s osteopathy services, see the Frequently Asked Questions below or go to his website at https://bodyinbalanceosteopathy.ca/