We are excited to announce that we now offer Holistic Nutritional Consulting!
About our Holistic Nutritionist
Jeannette Grandbois is our Registered Holistic Nutritionist who graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, she is also a graduate of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. Her mission is to inspire people to take charge of their health with practical nutrition, getting back to basics by eating natural, good quality whole foods.
What to Expect
Our Holistic Nutritionist can help you with one or more of the following:
- She can create customized meal plans and recipes based on your primary health concerns and dietary needs
- She can teach you how to decode food labels and how to shop for groceries
- She can work with you to improve your diet and overall health
- She can teach you how to prepare meals to eliminate food sensitivities or allergies
- She can help to address specific symptoms and health concerns (e.g., hormone imbalances, digestive symptoms, low energy, weight concerns, etc.)
Rates for Visits*
- 1st Visit (60min) – $110.00
- 2nd Visit (45-60min) – $75.00
- 3rd and Follow-up Visits (30min) – $45.00
- Motivational Check-ins / Brief Follow-up Visits (15min) – $25.00
*Note: All rates are subject to HST