Dr. Tracy Gilbert graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor in 2002 from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Upon completion of her studies, she returned to her hometown of Sudbury, Ontario and began the work of creating a family naturopathic practice. This practice has evolved into a Natural Health Centre and Spa, known as Ezentials.
At Ezentials, Dr. Gilbert offers naturopathic family health care and has a particular interest in the treatment of digestive conditions. She is also actively involved in all areas of the business to ensure continued growth and expansion. For her, this is a work of passion! Her long-term goal is to create a destination health centre and spa where clients can come to restore health using natural, safe and effective treatment options.
Dr. Gilbert is a professional member and in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
Dr. Gilbert’s qualifications include:
- 10 years of post-secondary education
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree (HBA) in Psychology
- Master of Arts Degree (MA) in Clinical Psychology
- Received the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2007 by the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for Business Development Bank of Canada Awards in 2014
- Author of a relaxation CD entitled “Road to Relaxation”
- Certified hatha yoga instructor from the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in Nassau, Bahamas
- Former weekly health columnist for the Sudbury Star
- Former professor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Michelle graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2018 and from Laurentian University in 2014 with a B.Sc. in Kinesiology. Her passion for evidence based natural medicine ignited along her own healing journey. Her goal is to educate, empower and support women so that they can feel their best and do their best. Her clinical focus includes metabolic issues, women’s health and digestive health.
When Dr. Michelle isn’t seeing patients, researching or sharing her knowledge, she’s likely outdoors enjoying hiking, fishing, or gardening. She loves staying active and making delicious and nutritious meals. More than anything though, Dr. Michelle enjoys spending her time connecting with her family and friends, the people without whom she could not be the person or practitioner that she is today.
Dr. Michelle is a professional member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND), the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND). She is also in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).