Dr. Tracy Gilbert graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor in 2002 from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Upon completion of her studies, she returned to her hometown of Sudbury, Ontario and began the work of creating a family naturopathic practice. This practice has evolved into a Natural Health Centre and Spa, known as Ezentials.
At Ezentials, Dr. Gilbert offers naturopathic family health care and has a particular interest in the treatment of digestive conditions. She is also actively involved in all areas of the business to ensure continued growth and expansion. For her, this is a work of passion! Her long-term goal is to create a destination health centre and spa where clients can come to restore health using natural, safe and effective treatment options.
Dr. Gilbert’s qualifications include:
- 10 years of post-secondary education
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree (HBA) in Psychology
- Master of Arts Degree (MA) in Clinical Psychology
- Received the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2007 by the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for Business Development Bank of Canada Awards in 2014
- Author of a relaxation CD entitled “Road to Relaxation”
- Certified hatha yoga instructor from the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in Nassau, Bahamas
- Former weekly health columnist for the Sudbury Star
- Former professor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine