Infrared saunas provide a warm, gentle environment that encourages profuse sweating. This type of sauna uses radiant heat (also known as infrared energy) – this is not to be confused with ultraviolet radiation (which causes sunburn and damages the skin). Radiant heat is simply a form of energy that heats objects directly, without heating the air in between. Because of this action, infrared saunas can warm the user to a much greater depth and much more efficiently than a conventional sauna. Furthermore, the air does not feel as hot so users can stay in the sauna for longer periods of time. Another use for infrared heat is in hospitals – this is the type of heat that is used to warm premature infants.
The regular use of infrared saunas provides a safe and effective way to stay healthy in a toxic world. We are all exposed to toxins daily from the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and the products we use in our homes and on our bodies. Sweating is a proven way to rid the body of these modern toxins.
Research has proven that infrared saunas are beneficial for the following:
- Detoxification – Profuse sweating from infrared saunas can reduce the body’s accumulation of pesticides, heavy metals, industrial pollution, car exhaust, and other toxins.
- Weight Loss – One 20-minute session in an infrared sauna burns 600 calories!
- Pain Relief – Infrared saunas are extremely beneficial for arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, sports injuries, and other chronic pain conditions.
- Reduction in Cellulite – Infrared saunas help to clear cellulite (the gel-like lumps of fat, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin) from the body.
- Skin Conditions – Eczema, acne, and psoriasis can all benefit greatly from regular infrared sauna therapy.
- Stress – The comfortable warm temperature of the sauna helps to promote relaxation.
Infrared Sauna Sessions at Ezentials
Not all infrared saunas provide the same therapeutic benefits. At Ezentials, we use a medical-grade sauna that has been tested extensively for its health benefits in various medical settings. Our unit is made of allergy-free basswood and is manufactured in Canada without the use of any toxic material.
Each sauna session is scheduled for 30 minutes. This consists of 20 minutes in the sauna followed by 10 minutes to shower and change.
30 minutes (single session)*
Package of 10 sessions (30 minutes per session)*
Package of 30 sessions (30 minutes per session)*
Note: The prices outlined are for one person per session. You are welcome to bring a family member for an additional $10.00 per session.