- Helps to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms (especially true for local honey)
- Contains natural antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Helps with weight management, partially due to the suppression of appetite
- Can boost energy
- It is a proven natural sleep aid
- Helps to heal wounds and ulcers
- Effective in treating coughs
Stay tuned … within the next month or so, we will be launching our nutritional consultation services! So many of you have been asking for this service and we are happy to have it available to you. Get help planning your meals, working around food sensitivities, and learn more about healthy nutrition.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new fermented food section! Come in an enjoy a selection of unpasteurized sauerkraut, kombucha, kimchi, pickles, kefir, and yogurt – all organic and in glass bottles. These foods have numerous benefits for digestion and overall health. They are rich in easily absorbed nutrients, live enzymes, and probiotics (healthy bacteria). Come in and try them for yourself!